Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Sitting Pretty!

Happy Tuesday!

Well, they say "there's no rest for the wicked" ... I must be wicked, 'cause there's certainly no slowing down for this girl this week!

If you follow me on Facebook (find me at "Tamara's Paper Trail) you'll know that my On Stage Presentation in Red Deer this weekend went amazingly well.  Oh sure, I don't actually remember much about the day other than it DID go well and I had a great time but that's ok, right?  *lol*

Sunday I felt like I'd been hit by a truck!  I had trouble holding a thought for more than 30 seconds (if you watched my live FB video you'll realize that pretty quickly lol) but I must say, last night I slept MUCH better than I have in months with the pressure of THAT project gone.  As I say, no time to rest, though ... I have class Friday morning, Friday night, Team Gathering Saturday morning, Anniversary dinner with Craig Saturday night, Tamye's "Move it Forward" event Sunday afternoon, Meeting Sunday night and Coffee and Cards Monday morning!  Oh ... and Stampin' Up! released their retiring products list so a *bit* of work to do for THAT, not to mention wanting to sit and flip through my new catalogue for hours on end.  Ya.  Rest?  Who had time for THAT luxury???  hee hee.

So I thought I'd quickly share the projects I made for On Stage using the new Sitting Pretty bundle of products.  This isn't available for purchase until June but it's one you will want to buy!

Check these out:




















Obviously there are some I like better than others - my faves are the first tri-fold card, the red wrought iron chair with the plant, the bear cub baby card, the Fresh Fig card and the Just Breathe bulldog card. 

They're all pretty self-explanatory ... except the tri-fold card.  I may have to do a video on that one in the future.  I used the Charming Cafe bundle for that one (retiring) along with the Waterfront set.  I just LOVE that card!!!

Alas, given my to-do-list I'll leave it there for now.  Gotta get cracking!

I hope you had a great weekend, I hope you order your retiring product (and ink refills!!!!) soon so you don't miss out ... and I hope you have a stampy day!


Tam

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Tamara! Your cards are all FANTASTIC! And best is that they are so enticing in that they may be easily copied! I love them all; TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tamara!!! I am Back Again!!!!!
    I'm gonna start casing.... <3 Thaank You!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete