Sunday, September 3, 2017

2017 Holiday Catalog by Stampin’ Up!

Happy Sunday!

Just a quick video today showing off some of the GREAT new products in the 2017 Holiday Catalogue.

If there are a few you like can I convince you to join my 10 Month club?  I'm still looking for 4 more members .. and if you join in the next 7 days you will be entered into my free draw for NEW holiday catalogue toys valued at $50!  Check out my earliest post *** HERE *** for all the details.  I'm gunning for the trip to Greece next year and would dearly love to have a full club to help me achieve my goal!  Just $25 a month (plus s/h/gst).  Get in touch if you are interested.  Any one in Canada can join!

I'm off to walk Doodles .. then down to the Craft Cave to keep prepping for my New Catalogue Open House this Friday.  Hope to see you then!

Have a stampySunday!


Tam

1 comment:

  1. Count me in on your club. Child tax is in the 20th. If you would like I can pay you for two months to show I want to be a part of it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete