Saturday, August 5, 2017

Hearts Come Home Bundle by Stampin' Up!

Happy Saturday!

No, I haven't fled the country!  I'm still here!  I have spent part of July relaxing by walking Koda, cooking new, "clean" meals and doing things with the family.  The REST of the time I have been planning my butt off!!  Planning classes, planning projects, planning Bingos, planning, planning, PLANNING!

I had great visions of actually CREATING during July but it wasn't to be ... hence no project posts in SO long!  (I do still have my Stamp-a-Stack projects to give you details on but I have seriously created NOTHING new lately!).  Heck, last week the girls were at Circus Camp (learning to juggle, walk on stilts, magic tricks and so on) and I THOUGHT I would have 6 hours a day to craft.  Nope.  Didn't hit the cave ONCE!  Actually, now that I think about it, I haven't even cleaned up from my July 23rd Stamp-a-Stack yet!  Geez!!!

So!  Creating is quickly moving up the list to "must" status (my family is rapidly approaching being in danger due to my lack of crafting ... soon someone might get hurt if I don't get down there SOON!!).

My box of ALL NEW HOLIDAY CATALOGUE toys will arrive this week so you won't be able to STOP me once UPS shows up at my door!!!  I am PLANNING to do a LIVE Facebook post of the box-reveal.  If you haven't already, find my business Facebook Page "Tamara's Paper Trail" and "like" and "get notifications" so you don't miss THAT fun!

In the meantime, I have jut queued up a SWACK of videos showing products from the NEW catalogue (which is available for ordering starting Sept 1!)

For the sake of time I'll just post, without my usual rabling *lol*

Enjoy, thanks so much for always popping back to see if I'm still alive and/or posting projects ... and have a stampy Saturday!


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment