Monday, May 8, 2017

Remarkable You CASE

Happy Monday!

Right!  I've got today well and truly NAILED with productivity so thought I'd take a minute out and do something I WANT to do rather than what I HAVE to do … and share a fab card I made last month for class ...
Love it?  I do!  Now I can't take credit for it.  It's a CASE from the Calgary On rage event I went to in early April.  Alas … I neglected to take a picture of the creator!  So .. to the lovely lady who designed this card THANK YOU!  It provided me with my third class last month AND spot-lighted the emboss-resist technique that I wanted to do.  It's just so striking with the Rhich Razzleberry and black!

I used the (I believe now sold out :( ) Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Remarkable You stamp set.  The great thing about the DSP is that it can be any colour you like!  I just used a finger dauber to in the paper /... and then a dry baby wipe or paper towel to buff it, which reveals the white pattern.  So fun!  I used the new water-colour pencils to colour the flower - again - it can be any colour you like!  I used a blender pen to blend the colours.

This card is a great one for people who don't like to colour!  I really just lightly scribbled the razzleberry pencil crayon, pressed harder around the edges of the petals then blended with the blender pen.  Super quick and easy!

That's it for today … just wanted to share.  Now I'm off to place my 2017 catalogue pre-order … ska-WHEEEEELLLLLLL!

Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment