Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A Sara Thing April 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Class

Happy Wednesday!

It's been a busy week with appointments - Alicia got her braces, the animal got their shots and today is my standing "date" with my parents.  Yes, the purging continues!  I wonder what treasures I'll find today!  It's also Craig's birthday so I guess I should get on making him a pineapple upside down cake!  But first … a quick class invite for all mu local followers!

I'm sure by now you've seen the April 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit … and hopefully you took all of the demonstrators' advice and ordered a kit … but if you didn't this class is for you!
These cards started a Watercolor FRENZY amongst us stampers … and the kits sold out in record time!  Lucky for YOU I was up early ordering refill kits so I could hold a class!  

Here’s the scoop …

*** WATERCOLOUR PAPER PUMPKIN CLASS ***
  • Two Sessions - Maximum of 10 people per session
    • Sunday, May 28th 9:30 am - 11:30 am
    • Sunday May 28th 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
      • 12 cards - 4 each of the above 3 designs
      • *** EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION $30 ***  if registered by Wednesday May 3rd (that's TODAY!!!)
      • $35 if registered after today
      • Everything you need to create the cards is included
      • Space is limited - RSVP NOW to secure your spot and get the Early Bird pricing!!
If you want to get in on the class make sure you message me!  I hope you can come - these cards a LOTS of fun to make .. and yes, you can change them around, add different sentiments, use different colours and make it your own.

Off I go!  Have a stampy day friends!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment