Sunday, March 26, 2017

Easter Messages

Happy Sunday!

I'm finally alert enough to actually DO something today.  Took too many back pills at bedtime last night.  16 hours later I was still dozy and totally out of it!  HATE that feeling!  Anywayyyyyyy … I managed to get some crafting on the other night so thought I'd share!

I wanted to ink up the BEAUTIFUL set Easter Messages.  I like how quickly this came together ...
So clean and simple.  Perfect.

Although you can't tell from the picture I actually have actually heat embossed the image in Early Espresso.  No, I didn't use Early Espresso embossing powder!  I simply stamped the image in a really juice Early Espresso ink pad and then QUICKLY, before the ink had a chance to dry, sprinkled clear embossing powder over it.  Heat set it and BAM - Early Espresso embossed images!  Works with any colour - just make sure the ink pad is super juicy :(

I then used my Wink of Stella Gold pen to colour the cloth.  I thought the image needed some depth so I used my grey Watercolor Pencil and added some shading.  Pretty!

The sentiment (from the same set) is stamped in Espresso and I added 3 pearls to the cloth to finish it off.  I popped the Definitely Dijon layer up on dimensionals.  Oh - the white layer is 3" x 4 1/2"

Quick and easy and ready for Easter wish giving!

That's it for tonight - I'm off to help my youngest construct her Greek temple.  Good times! lol

Have a stampy night!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment