Sunday, February 19, 2017

Mediterranean Moments Cafe

Happy Sunday!

Pretty sure I'm not quite done sleeping yet alas …. I seem to be at "that age" where, regardless of what time I go to sleep I'm "done" after 6 hours.  I'm not happy about that at ALL but whatcha gunna do?  No point laying in bed thinking of all the things I could be doing - might as well get up and at em!

Had a lovely day yesterday. The kids and I went to visit my dad.  He had a pacemaker put in on Monday and I figured he could use some granddaughter cuddles.  I was right :)  He's doing well and says he does have more energy.  Not surprising given that at times his heart rate was as low as 36-38 beats per minute!  

It's been such a busy week at the computer I desperately needed some time to create and I got it!  Stay tuned for what I came up with.  In the meantime, here is another card I made using the Mediterranean Moments set.  
I love how it turned out!  I also love how I can change the colour of the card depending on my mood at the the time I make it!

The card is quite simple to make … despite the fact that it took me about 3 HOURS to come up with! *lol*.  Yes, somedays what I'm going for comes quickly … other days not so much!  I was thinking this would be one of the cards I used for my Stamp-a-Stack last weekend but, around 9:00 pm, as I started cutting the templates, I realized it was WAY too much cutting for that many cards!  Easy … but not quick if you are duplicating it 36 times!


  • Whisper White base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
  • Whisper White Layer 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
  • Basic Black Layer 3 1/2" plus 2 ticks x 4 3/4" plus 2 ticks :)
  • Whisper White strip 3/4" x 3"
  • Bermuda Bay strip of 1/2" x 3"
  • Stitcher Shapes Circle in Whisper White
  • Basic Black c2 1/2" circle (punch)
Simply stamp the street scene in black in of your choice
Stamp the "Enjoy" from Endless Birthday Wishes on the white strip and flag the end with the Triple Banner punch
Attach the Bermuda Bay strip to the back of the flag so just a hint of colour shows
Attach an enamel dot
Stamp the Cafe scene in Stazon-On onto the Whisper White stitched shape circle and colour the table cloth
Attach white circle to black circle
Pop up circles on dimensionals and attach to card

Done!

See?  Quick and easy … aside from the 3 hour design time *lol*

Here ar the sets I used …

Mediterranean Moments - $34 wood; $25 clear …


Endless Birthday Wishes - only $20! …  (A must have in your collection!)
 Right!  That's it for now.  I'm off to do a bit more paperwork (not the fun, creative kind … the behind-the-scenes planning kind!)

Pop in again soon and have a SUPER stampy Sunday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment