Friday, February 3, 2017

Beautiful You

Happy Friday!

BOY am I excited for tonight!!  It's my very first Stampin' Bingo Event!!  8 FUN ladies are coming over to play 10 games of Bingo, scoop up a minimum of $52 worth of product and prizes and have a night full of belly laughs.  I can't WAIT!

In between our games and laughs we will be making two quick and easy projects.  One of them will be made using the new Beautiful You stamp set.

Check these out!


Aren't they awesome?  Not gunna lie - these took me about 5 minutes each to design.  Seriously.  Five minutes!  This set makes quick and easy cards …. well … quick and easy! *lol*.

Niw I MUST give credit where credit is due.  I got the inspiration for each of these cards from my best friend Pinterest.  I usually start with a card I like and change it along the way.  These three really are very close to the originals.  Here is what and who I CASEd …

My card …
Inspired by Tracy May's card over at  www.bedlambutterflies.co.uk
My card ...
Cased almost 100% exactly from someone who goes by "hobbydujour" that I found over on www.splitcoaststampers.com


My card ...
 Inspired by BJ Peters over at www.stampinbj.com
This is SUCH a great set!  Clear is $34.50 or $48 for the wood …
Just Google "Beautifull You Stampin' Up" and see all the fantastic, creative ways this set has been used.  It's a keeper!  Hoping my Bingo Stampers love it as much as I do!

Pop in again soon.  Have a stampy Friday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment