Thursday, February 2, 2017

Anniversary Card - Sheltering Tree

Happy Thursday!

Super quick card today … and one that I can take no credit for.  It's from the Stampin' Up! Canada office.  Check it out ...
Isn't it lovely?  It used the Sheltering Tree set ($31.00) and lots of glitter.  Ooooo … glitter ….
They mailed it to me to congratulate me on 11 YEARS with Stampin' Up!  ELEVEN YEARS!  And to think … it all started because I needed a night out … and then wanted to get some craft supplies at a discount.  Instead of placing an order I simply bought the Starter Kit.  The rest, as they say, is history.

If YOU live in Canada and would like to get some craft supplies at a discount I highly recommend YOU try the Starter Kit.  Who KNOWS where it will take you!  Worst case scenario is you get some great products at a great discount (that's the down side???).  Best case scenario is you get a LOT of great products at a discount (or free, as I have done!), a business where YOU are the boss, LOTS of new friendships … and on and on and on.

$165 in products of YOUR choice.
$135 flat charge (no s.h.gst!)
2 free stamp sets of YOUR choice … of ANY value
ME as your mentor to show you how to save money or how to make money.

Give it a whirl.  There really is no downside … at least no one who has bought one of the 96 Starter Kits I have sold has ever mentioned any …

Click here to order your kit.  Click on "Join the Fun" then "Join Now".

Drop me a line if you have any questions.  In the meantime … have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment