Friday, January 20, 2017

Join My Team!

Happy Friday!

I'm currently in a hotel room, struggling to breathe following a YUMMY meal and a GREAT day of training at the Canadian Business Conference in Toronto … and counting down the minutes until bed time!  What a fabulous, FULL day of fun!  There are about 75 of the top demonstrators in Canada attending this training and I am HONOURED to be amongst them.  SO much awesomeness in one room!!!  I was SO excited for today to start that I woke up at 5:20 am … which was 3:20 am Edmonton time … and I never got back to sleep!  To say I hit the wall around 3:00 pm is an understatement!

In related news, Red Bull is my new best friend.  Why have I never tried this life saving nectar before???  *lol*.

In related, related news, red wine seems to counteract any and all wake-up qualities of Red Bull!

I thought a quick post was in order before I hit the sack!

As this training is very much focused on how to be a better leader / upline I figured it would be a great time to post the email I sent out last week regarding buying the "Try It Kit", as I like to call it.  This is what I sent out …

NOPE.  Don’t do it.  Don’t order and crafting supplies until you seriously consider the chart below.

Seriously.  

Can you spot the difference between the columns? 



Products Purchased via ME

Balloon Adventures Set                 $68.25

Balloon Pop Up Die                            Incl
Party Animal Washi Tape              $10.75
Party Animal Embellishments       $  9.25
Emerald Envy 1/8” Ribbon             $8.00
Party Animal Designer Paper        $ 14.50
Party Animal Card Stock              $ 10.00
Birthday Blast Set                         $44.00
Star Blast Edgelits Dies                     Incl
Happy Celebration Set                  $43.00
Remarkable You                           $59.00

TOTAL:  $266.75
ADD Donation to UPS & Govnt:  $41.35

TOTAL DUE:  $308.10

 

Products Purchased via The Kit

 

Balloon Adventures Set                 $68.25

Balloon Pop Up Die                            Incl
Party Animal Washi Tape              $10.75
Party Animal Embellishments       $  9.25
Emerald Envy 1/8” Ribbon             $8.00
Party Animal Designer Paper        $ 14.50
Party Animal Card Stock              $ 10.00
Birthday Blast Set                         $44.00
Star Blast Edgelits Dies                     Incl
Happy Celebration Set                  $43.00
Remarkable You                           $59.00

TOTAL:  $266.75
ADD Donation to UPS & Govnt:  $0.00
Discount ’cause you’re awesome: $131.75

TOTAL DUE:  $135.00


Sooooo - did you spot the difference?

Yes, the left column is a list of products that total $266.75
Yes, the right column is an identical list of products that total the same $266.75

The obvious difference
  • on the left, when you place an order through me, you will pay $308.10
  • on the right, when you place an order for the “Try It” kit, you will pay $135.00
  • By ordering the kit you save $173.10


  • on the left, when you place an order through me, you will be
    • paying Stamping’ Up! $131.75 more than you need to
    • AND donating $41.35 to UPS delivery and the Canadian Government for no reason other than ‘cause you’re really swell like that!


Stop and think about that one seriously for a minute …


Order $266.75 in product - pay $308.10
 
OR

Order $266.75 in product and pay $135



So really, the only question is …. How do you get the kit?  Simple …
  • Go to www.tamarabertram.stampinup.net
  • Click on “Join the Fun” in the top right hand corner
  • Click on “Join Now” - the pink bar across the middle of the page
  • the system walks you through the process - and you simply add the items you want “to cart”

If you have any questions on WHY you should buy the kit or HOW to buy the kit just call me!  No, there are no requirements, quotas or penalties when you buy the kit.  You can just scoop the deal and run.  If you WANT to save money on future supplies you certainly CAN place orders but there is no obligation to do so.  When I bought MY “Try It” kit (11 years ago this month!!!) I was VERY leary of the deal.  I kept asking “What’s the catch”.  There is none.  Never has been.  You will simply be a good customer of Stampin’ Up! who knows a great deal when they see one.  Period.


Now you would be correct in thinking my focus of that email is/was on saving money.  I'm all about giving my customers the biggest bang for their buck.  The "Try It Kit" does exactly that.  You save a swack of cash.  Having said that, though, I ALSO want to point out that the "Try It Kit" can also help you MAKE money.  THAT is what my training today (and tomorrow) is all about - leading my team and helping them save OR MAKE money.

This week I had Kerri Anne and Vicki join my team.   I THINK that brings me up to about 96 kits I have sold in my 11 years with Stampin' Up.   Would you like to be #97?  I'd LOVE to have you join us so I can pass on all I have learned.  Give is some thought … 

Pop in again soon!  I have 30 AMAZING swaps to share with you!  In the meantime … have a stampy night!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment