Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Project Catch Up

Happy Tuesday!

OK!  Two more "catch up" posts!

Today is a mishmash of projects that go back to September … but are all Christmas themed!

I'll keep it brief as I've lost the will to even LOOK at anything Christmas related now that it's January and we are just two DAYS away from the release of the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-brations promotion.

(That's a reminder that if you haven't ordered things on your wish list to do it now … before the items retired!!!)

First up I made some super cute bookmarks.  The plan was to have a class but it never happened!  Maybe next year!  I can't take credit for them - I saw them somewhere on line and totally CASED them … just can't find out where so I apologize to the creator.  Whomever you are - thank you for the idea!






SO cute!  The picture below is just to show you the scale of how big they are...
Next up is a card that was PLANNED for one of my Stamp-a-Stacks but it didn't make the final cut ...
Star of Wonder card - again, didn't make the Stamp-a-Stack cut ...
… a shot of the back and how I apply the silver thread ...
One more Star of Wonder.  I quite like this one - not sure why I didn't use it!
Done!  those are all the Christmas cards I have for you.  Pop in again tomorrow when I share the most AWESOME little desk calendar!  Until then, have a stampy day :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment