Thursday, January 5, 2017

BINGO!

Happy Thursday!

I'm off to a bit of a rough start this morning.  I simply was NOT done sleeping when I had to get up.
All I wanted was my coffee ,,, alas …
"When you're too tired to successfully make the coffee you desperately need".  It was much better when I actually added coffee grounds to the coffee maker.  Sigh.  Might be one of "those" days today! *lol*

In other news, I am SOOOOOO excited to be having my first Stamping Bingo party!  I've been wanting to do one for years …. so I finally got it scheduled!  Here is the email I sent out yesterday,  If you are in the Edmonton area and would like to play with us drop me a line.  Aside from the fact that you will walk away with a SWACK of stuff it's going to be  TONNE of fun (and likely a total Gong Show!)  Can't wait!!   Read on …

I SHOULD be sending you an email telling you the new 2017 Occasions Catalogue is now in effect and I'm accepting orders (and that you can check out the catalogue on my blog www.tamaraspapertrail.blogspot.com)

I SHOULD be sending you an email telling you that the 2017 Sale-a-bration promotion is now on and that with every $60 you spend (pre tax/s/h) you get to pick an item from the SAB brochure for FREE (and that you can check out the brochure on my blog www.tamaraspapertrail.blogspot.com)

I SHOULD be sending you an email telling you about the 2017 "Super Saver Kit" and that you get TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF ANY VALUE when you purchase it … and that is on TOP of the already AWESOME deal of picking $165 in product but only paying $135 flat.

I SHOULD be sending you an email telling you about my 12 Month Club, that it starts in February and I'm currently filling spots.

I SHOULD be sending you an email reminding you about my Open House this Friday night and that my friends will be there with Scentsy, Epicure and jewellery products.

I SHOULD be sending you an email telling you about my classes that are next Tuesday night, Friday morning and Friday night.

But I'm NOT (well … hee hee … see what I did there?  Kinda am …. kinda did … )

What I AM sending you an email about is a new AWESOME NIGHT IN that has me sooooo excited!  Read on ….


Do we have any BINGO fans out there?  Do we have any STAMPING fans out there?  I HAVE AN IDEA!  Let's COMBINE the two and have a Bingo Stamping Party!

When:  Friday, February 3rd  - 6:30 pm

Here's how it will work …

With your pre-paid $65 registration fee you get 10 Bingo cards.  We will play 4 games of Bingo and the winner of each game gets to choose from one of 8 FAB prizes!  (Yes, if you win all 8 games you win all 8 prizes!)  Then we stamp.  We'll make two fun projects before playing another 4 games of Bingo and winning MORE prizes.  We will then play two MORE games for super GRAND PRiZES!

Sounds FUN, yes???

What you get with your $65 registration fee:
  • $40 in ALL NEW PRODUCTS from the "Falling in Love" product suite in the 2017 Occasions Catalogue
    • Falling for You Stamp Set (in clear)
    • 8 Lace Doilies
    • 6 Falling in Love Embellishments
    • 1/2 pack of the 12" x 12" Falling in Love Designer Series paper
  • 8 chances to win single or bundled prizes of NEW products valued at $10.75 - $11.75 (they are all AWESOME prizes!!)
  • 2 chances to win one of the GRAND prizes - valued at over $50 each!!! (I was going to do 1 grand prize valued at over $100 but thought two winners would be be more fun! … but I can do whatever YOU guys want - if you want 1 SUPER grand prize of over $100 that's fine too … )
    • Extra Bingo card can be purchased for $5 each for the grand prize games.  The winners of the grand prize games get to split the money from the extra cards purchased in the form of a product credit to be used through me (so if 10 extra cards are purchased there is $50 in the pot - the winners each get $25 in free product of the their choosing.  Make sense?)
  • 2 Make and Take Projects
  • A door prize slip for even MORE free stuff!!  (Hint:  I *may* have some extra Sale-a-brations items kicking around!)
  • Snacks and refreshments (I'm thinkin' a little wine may be in order!)
  • ME as your lovely Bingo caller!!!

It's going to be a BALL!  I'm already giggling imagining the chaos … I mean fun *lol* 

Space is limited to 8 stampers / players BUT if there is enough demand I would certainly do a second party on Saturday, Feb 4th!  

I need time to order the supplies and package the prizes  so please RSVP NO LATER THAN noon on MONDAY, JANUARY 16th!

The NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENT of $65 is due in order to reserve your spot.  You can pay by credit card, cash or e-transfer.  First PAID, first reserved.  If you register and cannot make the event you WILL still receive the $40 in product.

I need 8 players to make this work … and I REALLY want to make it work … so I hope you can make it!

Right.  I'm off to find more coffee … wish me luck!  … and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment