Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Watercolor Pencils by Stampin’ Up!

Happy Tuesday!

Woo Hoo for Stampin' Up! videos!  I just came across a new batch that are showing off the NEW PRODUCTS from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue (January 4th)

First up is the product that brought the house down with squeals at our "On Stage" gathering back in November.  SOOOOOO excited to have the Watercolor Pencils back!!!  Oh sure, I still have the old, retired ones but kinda HAD to order the all new ones on my product pre-order, right???

I'll be posting videos for the ned 14 days (queuing them up now!) so pop back every day to see all the new toys you're gunna wanna get in the New Year - oh, and yes, Canadian customers, I DO offer gift certificates so you can drop a not-so-subtle hint to your family if they are looking for gift ideas for you!

Enjoy the video - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment