Thursday, September 8, 2016

Wanna Join My Club??

Happy Thursday!

Half day for the kids today so I need to bust a move to get stuff done.  Couldn't sleep last night - I was too excited about my Open House and all the things I still want/have to do before 6:30 pm tomorrow night!  I have a few more samples I want to make today … and my last order of new toys won't arrive until about 3:00 pm TOMORROW which means I have to be 100% ready to roll before that box arrives in order to have an hour or two to whip up samples with THOSE items.  Weeeeeeeee!

I DO have LOTS more samples to share with you but today I wanted to put a call out for any Canadian stampers who might be interested in joining my club.  It doesn't matter if you live in Edmonton - you can live in Charlottown or Victoria … or anywhere in between … you can still be part of the club and by ordering just $25 (plus s/h/gst) a month (for 10 months) you can get at least $45 in free product … plus other free items from me as a perk of being in the club! 

Following is the email I sent out to my customers on my list … if you would like to be on my email list too leave me a message or email me at bertram4@shaw.ca and I'll add you :)

I hope to get more members - more members = more free stuff for everyone! 

Here is my email …  have a stampy day!


Tam


I am looking for members to join my 10-Month Club that starts this month... and I have a FREE DRAW for everyone who joins by September 10th ...  One lucky winner will win the COOKIE CUTTER CHRISTMAS BUNDLE!!! Yes, someone will win this ADORABLE set and coordinating punch - a total value of over $45!!!



Here are the details of the club:

What are the benefits of joining the club?
  • At least $45 in free product
  • FREE Ink Pad (for new members) or Designer Series Paper (for returning members) of your choice
  • 20% discount on your order during your hostess month
  • Entries into free draws
  • Free Catalogues
  • Discounts on classes
  • Buying the craft supplies you need on budget
  • A little "Thank You" card or treat in your bag each month
Here is how it works:
  • 10 members commit to making a minimum $25 (+ GST and s&h) purchase each and every month for 10 months from September 2016 through until June 2017.
  • Each month, one stamper gets to act as the hostess and earns the free hostess benefits. Everyone gets to pick the month they would like to be the "hostess" on a first-come-first served basis (with Sale-a-bration months being chosen by a draw.) If 2 members want the same month a draw will be made to decide who gets that month.
  • With 10 members adding at least $25 to "the pot" each month, each hostess is guaranteed a minimum of $250 in the pot, providing her with a minimum of $25 in free merchandise ... but I will personally top the pot up to $375, if need be, to get the free spending up to $45!!
  • The hostess may increase her hostess benefits by hosting a workshop and/or collecting outside orders (but is NOT required to do so)
  • Members receive a free current Idea Book and Catalogue and all seasonal Mini Catalogues and the new Idea Book and Catalogue when it comes out in June, 2017
  • The monthly orders (along with payment) must be submitted by the 14th of each month. If for some reason your order is NOT placed on time then an order for (3) Snail Adhesive Refills and (1) pack of Whisper White Envelopes will be ordered on your behalf (totalling $26.00 + s/h/gst)
  • During your hostess month you will receive 20% off your personal order
  • *** There will be exclusive, monthly draws for products - everyone will win!!
  • Club members receive discounted rates for attending my technique classes and craft nights and get priority at these events if they reach capacity seating
  • Returning club members receive a free package of Designer Series Paper (a value of over $14.50!) of their choice during their hostess month as a "Thank You" for re-joining 
  • New club members will receive a free Classic Ink Pad (a value of over $8.50!) of their choice as a "Thank You" for joining
  • As I stated above ... all members of the club will be entered into a draw for the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle, if registered by Sept 10th!!!
This club is a LOT of fun and I like to treat my "Club Gals" really well.  Of course a full club (i.e. 10 members) means more free product for everyone so I'm hoping to fill it again this round.  
If you are interesting in joining the fun please get in touch with me by Sept 10th so you can get in on the draw for the Bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment