Sunday, February 14, 2016

Let's Catch Up!

Happy Sunday!

Right!  I'm fairly caught up on my "essential" meals and paperwork … so I thought I'd spend the 2 hours of peace and quiet of the morning (my family sleeps in … I don't!) getting caught up on projects I have wanted to share with you.  Normally I would do 1 post per project … take somewhat decent pictures and explain the details of what I used and/or how they are done.  Not this time.  "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good" is one of my favourite sayings … sometimes "good enough" is …. well, good enough!  So here is a post of LOTS of projects … mostly designed and made by OTHER people … without details … just some eye candy that may inspire you.  If you have any questions on them drop me a comment and I'll try to answer them.

I try to ALWAYS give credit to the creator .. again … let's not get bogged down in the detail.  If I know the designer off hand I'll mention them - I honestly don't want to leave the couch to go get the card and figure out who made it … my apologies to the designers. I just don't have it in me today lol.


Hmmmm - Sarah Attwater (I believe) made this adorable little chick.  CUTE for baby showers!
My 12 year old, Rebecca made this one ...
… and this one ...
… and this one ...
She did a great job on the colour blending!
I made these Valentine treats with the January Paper Pumpkin kit
The paws are Charlie's - my grumpy cat.  The cards were CASEd from a fellow demonstrator
LOVE this card - again 100% CASEd from a fellow demonstrator
I made this one months ago .. embossed the tea cups and used my marker to colour the words ..
Quick and basic card just to hi-light the great Rose Garden framelits
… and another one - ridiculously quick and easy!
100% CASE from the SAB brochure spotlighting the Flowering Fields free set
Created by Tamye Dunbar (yes, "THE Tamye Dunbar)
Crated by a fellow demonstrator and received as a SWAP at our January get-together
Made by me to show off the fun Party Pop Up Thinit
Created by fellow demonstrator.  Christine Ludwig - was this one yours??  Sorry - can't recall.  LOVE it!


Another SWAP - so pretty!
Created by Tamye Dunbar
Created by Joan Jeffery
Created by Allison Okamitsu
Created by Tamye Dunbar
Created by Tamye Dunbar
Another demo "show and share" card
Show and Share
Show and Share
Show and Share
Show and Share (still can't wrap my head around how to make this one - will have to google it lol)



Valentines I made for Alicia's class using last years PAper Pumpkin Kit

Valentines I made for all the teaching staff (too bad Alicia forgot to hand them out - ack!)

So there you have it - MOST of my "old" files - blurry pictures with shadows of my hands, minimal detail and not giving proper credit where credit will do.  I hope the creators will forgive me.

Do pop in again soon - I do have 3 detailed posts lined up with a tutorial for my Split Negative Card as well as a few classes I have that will be FUN!  In the meantime, go, have fun … don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good, and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment