Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Nice Cuppa Rainbow Technique

Happy Wednesday!

Busy busy BUSY today.  Been going flat out since 5:30 am!  So let's get right to it, shall we??

First up I wanted to let my Canadian Peeps know about a Designer Series Paper Share I'm offering.  a BIG thanks to my Ontario Demo Friend Cynthia Millan (www.stampwithcynthia.blogspot.com) for allowing me to follow her lead on this one.  Even WITH her guidance and help it still took me 2 hours to crunch the numbers and put the offering together.  

What is a Designer Series Paper Share?  It's en economical way to get at least one sheet of EACH of the beautiful DSP papers in the all new 2016 Occasions Catalogue!  If you haven't seen the catty yet click on the picture over to the right and take a peek!

Here is what I'm offering for the shares.  Two Options ...

"Single" Designer Paper Share = $30
 Short Description:
·      get (1) 6" x 6" piece of every single Designer Paper in the Occasions Catalogue
·      that's 67 pieces of 6x6 Designer Paper!!

"Double" Designer Paper Share = $54 (SAVE 10%!)
Short Description:
·      get (2) 6" x 6" pieces of every single Designer Paper in the Occasions Catalogue
·      ** note - if the original DSP is 12" x 12" you will get a 6" x 12" piece rather than two 6" x 6" pieces
·      that's 134 pieces of 6x6 Designer Paper!
·      ****  BONUS - you will ALSO get 6 Different Double Sided pieces of the SAB  paper "Wildflower Fields" FREE!

SINGLE SHARE LONG DESCRIPTION:
*   It's My Party Paper Stack - 12 Different Double Sided Pieces
*   Love Blossoms Paper Stack - 12 Different Double Sided Pieces
*   Have a Cuppa Paper Stack - 12 Different Double Sided Pieces
*   Going Places Paper Stack - 12 Different Double Sided Pieces
*   Birthday Bouquet - 6 Different Double Sided Pieces
*   Botanical Gardens - 6 Different Double Sided Pieces
*   Shine On Specialty Paper - 6 Different Double Sided Pieces
*   Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper - 1 6x6 Piece
*** Club Members get 8 Different Double Sided Pieces of Botanical Gardens SAB DSP free

DOUBLE SHARE LONG DESCRIPTION:
Get DOUBLE the amount of paper PLUS get a BONUS - receive 8 sheets (1 of each pattern) of the Wildflower Fields (SAB) for FREE!
*   Get 6x12 cuts of the Birthday Bouquet, Botanical Gardens, Shine On and Blushing Bride Glimmer Papers
*   Get double sheets of 6x6 cuts for each of the Paper Stacks --> It's My Party, Love Blossoms, Have a Cuppa and Going Places
*** Club Members ALSO get 8 different 6X6 sheets of printed vellum AND (6) 6" x 6" sheets of the SAB Perfectly Artistic DSP for FREE!

If you are interested in either of the shares please email me.  If you aren't in Edmonton I can mail your share to you for an additional $2.50 charge.

Right!!  On to a project!  Here is another card made using the fabulous new A Nice Cuppa set ...
This is NOT my usual style of card but I kinda like it!  Of course the teach cups are/were my focus … I may tweak the twine … nonetheless …

I used Bermuda Bay card stock for the base and ran it through the Lacy something-or-other embossing folder (dunno the name but it is current … cause I checked before I used it … cause I'm awesome like that!).  I obviously added a doily to the card stock.  For the tea cups ….

I stamped the image on whisper white card stock with Versamark ink, added black embossing powder and heat set it.  To get the cool colours for the writing I simply grabbed my markers.  Whisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay.  I coloured over the words (which were white when I started) then I wiped off the entire cup ensemble with a dry baby wipe to remove any extra marker from the black embossed area.  Actually - I lie.  I DIDN" wipe it … but I should have!  BECAUSE I didn't wipe it I ended up with smudged ink on my white card stock that I hadn't embossed.  THAT meant I had to take my scissors and cut out the tea cups the old-school way!  Not what I intended to do but I like the result!

I added some Crushed Curry Bakers Twine and then my clear Wink of Stella glitter pen.  Ooooooo wait tip you get your hands on this stuff.  Deliciously sparkly!!!!  I just applied it to the raised parts of the embossed image.  It added a much needed POP to the final project.

Kinda love this set.  Just sayin'

Right!  I'm off to tidy up - new couch is being delivered shortly.

Pop in again soon.  Until then, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment