Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Throwback Wednesday :)

Happy Wednesday…

… again …

Yes, I know it should be "Throwback THURSDAY" but whatev.  I make up my own rules *lol*

I'm just hanging out tonight surfing the net and I had a little look-see at some of my blog post stats.  Wanna know what my most popular post of all time is/was?  Well, if you look to the left side bar there is a listing of my 10 most popular posts.  By FAR the best of the best has been this little beauty …
It IS lovely, isn't it?  How many "hits" has it had in the 2 years since it has bee posted?  14,475!!!  Holy SMOKES that's a lot of likes!

You can check out my original post with full details and dimensions from October 2, 2013 here

That's it for now - back to my surfing.  Have a stampy night!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment