Monday, November 16, 2015

Solemn Stillness

Happy Monday!

A quick and easy one today … using a retired set … Solemn Stillness ...
I've admired this retired set for a few hers now and wondered why I never bought it.  I saw it come up for sale on one of the Buy and Sell groups that  follow and scooped it up.  Yay me!  Here is what it looks like ...
What a great set.  I've seen so many great cards made with it.  Embossing the images looks great!

For my card I simply stamped everything in Real Red and then added some of the glitter ribbon to the edge and an enamel dot for a little texture and interest.  Hmmm … a little too simple for my liking.  Gunna have to play with this one a little more.

Pop in again soon.  Until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

1 comment:

  1. YOUR CARD IS PERFECT. So in love with stamp set. Please, what brand is it so I can join the resell sites and try to buy it

    ReplyDelete