Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Peace

Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share with you a card I created a few days ago.

We've all had close to a week to let the horrors of what happened in Paris sink in.  When I went down to my Craft Cave to create the last of my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack cards I was impelled to make a "quiet" card.  Nothing too fussy, loud or bright.  Something soothing and peaceful.  I think I got it.
Notice anything different about this card?  There is no stamping on it.

I used a whisper white base and a 5" x 3 3/4" white layer.  The black mat is 5 and 2 ticks (yes, very precise lol) x 3 3/4 and 2 ticks - to just give a tiny peek of the black.

I made the ornaments with the NEW 1 1/2" circle punch.  I nay just noticed this punch in the main catalogue a few weeks ago.  Naturally I added it to my next order and I'm glad I did.  These balls are the PERFECT size.  The 1" is too small and the 1 3/8" is too big.  This s perfect.  I used the Vellum stack from the 2015 Holiday catty for the top ornament.  The other two are from the Wonderland Specialty DSP.  The tops are from the Delicate Ornaments Thinlit die and are cut out of the brushed gold card stock (main catty).  The "peace" is from the Christmas Greetings Thinlits Die.  I coloured my rhinestones with a gold Sharpie for a little extra interest.  I think it's perfect.

Peace.

'nough said.

Have a stampy day :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment