Friday, November 6, 2015

Embellished Ornament

Happy Friday!

I'm happy to report I'm almost done with my "catch-up" posts!  Here is another one I created last month but it didn't make the cut for the Stamp-a-Stack ...
Love it?  I do!  … but it certainly isn't one for a Stamp-a-Stack!!

I used the Embellished Ornaments / Delicate Ornaments set/framelits for this one - using Cucumber Crush and Black.  I do love it but simply too labour intensive for more than a few!  I first used the thinlit to punch out the ornament from the middle of the whisper white top layer,  I stamped the sentiment (from the hostess-only set "Six Sayings") in Archival Black (of course!) then popped the top layer up on a mat of Cucumber crush using dimensionals.  I then used my Fine Tip Glue pen (on back order until November 23rd!  Ack!) to glue the ornament inside the cut out.  I punched out the poinsettia and ornament cap with the Thinlit dies in Basic Black and glued them on as well.  A rhinestone in the middle finishes it off.  Lots of work but a beautiful card all the same!

Pop in again tomorrow for another project.  Until then  - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment