Saturday, November 28, 2015

Angels Flashback ...

Happy Saturday!

No new projects to share today … but another great "flashback" project and one that is getting more and more "hits" as Christmas approaches. Remember these little beauties?
Yes, I found a similar version on Pinterest two years ago an they were my "annual ornament" that year.  Problem is they were so stinking cute I made about 30 of them … and they are rather time consuming!  I decided at the last minute to make some for my Mom for a Christmas present but in order to give her a nice even number (12, I think) I had to use my samples!  Yes, I punched out templates to make about 10 more for OUR tree … alas … the pieces are still sitting in a bag ready to assemble.  Apparently I lost my will to make them after Dec 25th two years ago *lol*

Perhaps I have a new project to work on this weekend!

If you'd like the full picture tutorial of these check out my original post from Dec 2, 2013 by clicking here

Think I'll hit a few stores to get 3 or 4 more presents of my "to buy" list … then home to start decorating the house.  Christmas is on it's way!!

Have a super stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment