Thursday, October 29, 2015

Oh Baby!

Happy Thursday!

Project Day!  Today I'm sharing some cards I made a few weeks back.  Remember I had a little baby-boom in my circle of friends?  Yup - the babies have arrived and I needed more baby cards.  Here's what I came up with:
So cute!  The bottom left work well for a baptism/christening.  The others are good ole' generic baby cards.  I made blue, pink and purple.  I can use the purple for pregnancy announcements.  Bases covered!

The purple one didn't use any embossing - but I preferred the soft little dots on the other so most used the polka dot folder (retired).  I used one of my first (retired) baby stamp sets (A Little Someone) for the baby bottles and the sentiment from one of the current sets.  They are punched out, matted and popped up with dimensionals.  I used seam binding ribbon on all.

These are great to have on hand.  I should be good for a while!

Pop in again tomorrow … and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment