Thursday, October 22, 2015

Festive Flower Punch by Stampin’ Up!

Happy Thursday!

Another early start to the day.  Woke up at 4:40 am.  TRIED to go back to sleep alas a) I HAD slept 7 hours (went to bed at 915 pm and prayed the phone wouldn't ring to wake me up!) b) my back was aching after Stamp Club with 26 kids at Alicia's school (and my gym workout likely didn't help either!) and c) I had to pee … so I got p at 5:30 am.  It's now 8:54 am - house is tidy, dishes are done, a load of laundry is drying, breakfast is eaten and I don't feel like rotating my tired arse off the couch so thought I'd post some videos and projects before walking Doodle Dog!

First up I thought I'd post a video of the Festive Flower Punch.  This one's for you, Mary!  Mary just ordered the punch - one of the few Holiday Catalogue items I haven't bought … yet … so thought I'd check it out.  Chances are pretty good it will end up on my order that is going in Friday ('cause don't forget all regular priced stamp sets are 15% off until Friday at 11:50 pm!!)

The only thing I would do differently with this punch is to use a hot glue gun.  I would likely lose my s*** in about 3 minutes using regular glue!!

Check out the video (email me today with anything you want to add to my Friday order) and have a stampy day!  (… and pop in again tomorrow to check out a project!)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment