Saturday, September 26, 2015

Craft Room Awesomeness - Mary Fish Studio Tour

Happy Saturday!

Feeling VERY relaxed and lazy today … alas, lots to do.  Craig and I are hosting brunch for 16 of our nearest and dearest tomorrow morning so today will be LOTS of kitchen time.  I'd be looking forward to it mrs if my back wasn't screaming at me today for standing all day Thursday making dinner for Craig's Auntie.  GAWD I hate the the things I love to do hurt my back so much!  Probably didn't help that I've been pushing y luck at the gym this week.  I think I better change my Monday class to the Tuesday class.  Strength may be a little easier on me than KICKBOXING!  Seriously.  Me … kicking things.  Ridiculous!  (not to mention hilarious to watch!)

So this morning, as usual, I grabbed my cup of coffee and headed over to my favourite crafting blog www.stampingpretty. com to see what Mary Fish has been up to.  She has taken part in a video serious for "crafted spaces" and she has a video showing her craft room off in detail.  I was surprised at how many of her tips are already systems I use … just not QUITE as organized lol.  I thoroughly enjoyed watching it so thought I'd share.

Enjoy!



Isn't it dreamy??

Right.  Off to refill my ice pack the to walk Doodles.  Have yourself and awesome, stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment