Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Coaster Board Gifts

Happy Tuesday!

OK!  I seem to be in "throw back" mode this week … so here is another project I threw together in NO time …. back in February!  OMG these are so quick and easy!  I made them to hand out at Teacher's Convention.  They were a hit!

These are little chip board coasters (4" x 4") that I bought … oh … 8 years ago! lol.  ya, ya … but you just never know when you are going to need 400 coasters!  
All you do is cut doe 4" x 4" DSP, round the corners with Project Life Corner Rounder, tape it down (snail is strong enough), punch out a butterfly with your thinlits (I added rhinestones to the body) and tape it down.  Then you just grab a pack of post-it-notes, tape it to the coaster and (just to keep it in place well) clip it with a medium bull-dog cop.  Oh!  You can't see it too well here but I also decorated the bull-dog clip with some wash tape.  It was the PERFECT width.  I stamped the sentiment from the retired … um … Feels Good (?) set in Mossy Meadow.  Done!  I made 40 in under an hour.  SO quick!  Did I mention they are quick??  lol

Right.  Off I go.  Have yourself a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment