Thursday, February 19, 2015

Perpetual Calendar

Happy Thursday!

OK - made it through yesterday.  Today it's new countertops.  Chaos!

Thought I'd share my finished calendar pages from the class I had last week.  It was LOTS of fun coming up with colour combinations we liked.  I love all of them … except November - didn't like that one!

Here they are:


Yep - I posted the February one twice.  Can you spot the difference?  See kitty's nose in the top one??  Yes - his timing is impeccable … every time the camera comes out he has to take a peek to see what I'm up to!  hee hee

I love this kit.  Lots of fun, only $19.95 and you get TONNES of leftover embellishments for other projects.  The ladies in my class purchased just the kit … I had purchased the Perpetual Calendar stamp set, which they used … but I HIGHLY recommend this set.  It has ALL the seasonal splotches a girl could wish for - $30.95.  You'll use it a LOT - promise!

OK - I'm off to shower in case we have no water for the rest of the day!  Pop in again soon - and have a stampy day!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment