Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Adventure Bound Sweater

Happy Wednesday!

All systems go today!  Car goes in right after kid-drop-off … then field trip for Alicia's school … then Craig dismantles our counters … I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for this!

While I avoid reality I'll share another CASEd card with you.  This is another one designed by fellow demonstrator Anja Beckmann.  So sweet … and simple!
The Adventure Bound Designer SeriesPaper Stack sweater page was matted on Coastal Cabana card stock.  The sentiment (from Sheltering Tree) was stamped in Early Espresso.  the buttons are the FREE Sale-a-bration buttons from the Best Day Ever Accessory Pack.  A little piece of white cotton thread was criss crossed through each button and attached with a glue dot.  I added  little Real Red heart made with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack punch - attached with a glue dot.

… annnnnnndddddd DONE!

Have I convinced you to get the Adventure Bund DSP stack yet?  Seriously.  $8.50 for 40 double sided pieces of awesomeness.  How many can  get you??

Gotta fly … have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment