Sunday, December 28, 2014

From the Herd

Happy Sunday!

No time to ramble - Craig is loading up the vehicle as we speak as we're heading to Jasper for a few days to ski.  Well …. THEY will all be skiing - I will be lounging in a comfy chair near a roaring fire drinking spiked coffee *lol*  Yes, liking camping, I like the IDEA of skiing - alas, in high school I went down on a stretcher and haven't really warmed to the actual act since then!  No lie - hit a tree … actually no, I hit the SIGN in FRONT of the tree that said to beware of the trees.  True story.  Embarrassing, but true.  Hee hee - yes, I'm a treasure, aren't I??!!

Right - no rambling!  I wanted to share one of my favourite stamps from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue.  Ready???

BAHAHAHAH!  LOVE these critters!  Its from a set called "From the Herd" and it FINALLY gives us a card we can give "from the gang".  There are grey sentiments … and you HAVE to love the llama … and that chicken-thing.  Hysterical!
The first one was stamped in Memento Ink and coloured.  Old Olive card stock behind … stamped with the grass stamp from another new set "Sheltering Tree".  Some new Tangerine Tango Sale-a-brations ribbon (yes, FREE with a $60 purchase!) pulls the colours together.  I finished it off by glittering the llama with Dazzling Diamonds.

I LIKE he card - but it didn't blow my hair back layout-wise … or color-wise … so I tried again and came up with the black/grey/white one.  THAT one I love!  Just stamped in black Memento, colored with grey Blendabilities and some Dazzling Diamonds on some of the critter parts.  See the DSP behind?  Its also in the upcoming Occasions Catalogue.  LOVE this stack of paper.  It's coloured on one side but Black and White on the other.  It's a Valentine stack but the blck/white cards are PERFECT for masculine cards.  LOVE it!!!

OK - Craig is giving me the stink-eye so I gotta fly.  Pop in again soon - I have more to share!  Have a stampy Sunday :)


Tam

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete