Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Elf on the Shelf Fun!!

Happy Tuesday!
 
Ok!  At looooooooooooooooooooooooong last I can FINALLY share a project I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about!  I have had this in the planning stages for over a month ... and then once I got the product delivered LIFE got in the way and stalled production - argh!!!!  Never mind - it's done now and ready to roll!
 
I give you my ..... *drum roll please* ....
 
ELF ON THE SHELF ALBUM!  (yay!  Woo hoo!  The crowd goes wild!!!!)



Do you have an Elf on the Shelf?  If you have children aged 2 - 14 years old I would be surprised if you DON'T have an Elf on the Shelf!  These little elves have been the hot Christmas trend over the last few years and their popularity just keeps on growing!  (For those of you not up-to-speed on the Elf: in a nutshell - these little elves belong to your family and everynight the elf goes back to the North Pole to tell Santa if the children have been naughty or nice.  Each morning the elf returns and is in a differnt location.  Some elves are just that - elves in a different place on the shelf ... but those of us with WAY too much time on our hands find the elves in all sorts of places doing all sorts of things!)
 
If you DO have an elf, do you take pictures of their antics every day?  I do.  If you don't, you SHOULD!  Trust me!  The pictures make such awesome keepsakes/memories!  Anyone who follows me on FaceBook knows that my family has a slight obsession with Trixie, our beloved Elf on the Shelf.  Trixie gets up to all KINDS of trouble for 25 days every December - heck, she even follows us on holidays and photobombs us!  I'm not kidding when I say my kids LOVE the Elf on the Shelf photo album I put together last year.  Whenever we have guests over they haul it out and go through each and every picture reliving Trixies mischief!  It truly is a tradition that the girls can't WAIT for every year!
 
Last month Stampin' Up! came up with a GREAT little 6" x 8" album, divided page protectors and journaling cards specifically for the 25 Days of December.  Yes, it is part of the "Project Life" line of products.  That means super quick and super easy to get memories into books so you can get back to LIFE, not scrapbooking!  Stampin' Up! designed these products in order to help busy people document the fun that happens each and every day of December.  I am putting my own twist on things - I'm taking these products and putting them together in a way to help document the fantastic memories that are being made by these little elves and their families for the first 25 days of December.  My girls are already arguing over who gets the new album *lol*
 
So!  Here is what I am offering:
  • $42 for a Personalized Elf on the Shelf Album
    • Everything will come ready-to-use - all you have to do is print off your pictures, slide them into the album sleeves, jot down a few notes about what happened on the journaling cards and slide those in the sleeves next to the picture.  That's it!  Done!  You will have a great album keepsake in a matter of about an hour!
    • Put your album together on your own or come to my house Friday, January 30th and do it with me! 
      • What you get:
        • Personalized 6" x 8" Album (with the name of your elf on the front similar to the one shown above)
        • Variety Pack of 6" x 8: Photo Pocket Pages - 12 pages in total - 5 different designs.
          • This allows more than enough space to document 25 days of your elf's antics.  As seen above I often had 2 days of Trixie's fun on one page ...
        • Hello December Journaling Cards
          • Includes 40 cards - again, MORE than enough to documents/journal all about what happened.  Leftover cards can be used for future albums, other projects or handmade cards!
      • **  There is an option of purchasing coordinating embellishments for an additional $21.35 - email for further information on that


So there you have it - a quick, easy and fun way to document your Elf on the Shelf fun.  $42 and an hour of your time is all it takes!  Drop me an e-mail if you want me to hook you up!
 
Have a stampy night!
 
 
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment