Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chalkboard Banner Simply Created® Kit Alternate Project

Happy Thursday!

K - now I'm just gunna post a bunch of videos for a few days  because today is the only "free day" I have this week.  Yep home from camp - try to recover today, then tomorrow and Saturday I'm at the Stampin' Up! Conference all day and night.  Sunday I recover from that and then it's rolling right into Alicia's birthday party next weekend.  Since I have Technique Classes right after that so I NEED to spend any free time I have designing for that …. so videos it is for a few days.  I promise - I DO still have those other projects drafted … just need to finish the posts and details … and of course I'll update you on the joy that was camp!

Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment