Friday, August 29, 2014

DIY Gift Box Tops by Stampin’ Up!

Happy Friday!

Stress levels are rising as Sept 2nd quickly approaches!!!  As always, once that day hits it's a sprint to Christmas with most of the weeks being a complete blur!!  I'm not complaining, mind you - I'll accomplish more in the next 3 weeks than I have in the last 2 months!

Ready for another video?  This one is making a box using our Gift Card Framelit - new to the holiday catalogue.  I'm not sure I would ever MAKE one of these given that I am now "The Ultimate Master" of box-making (you don't have to bow or anything … and you can just call me Madame UM … ).  Yep - spend an hour in the cave last night and made ELEVEN different sized boxes with the new box-making punch.  It's safe to say I'm addicted *lol*

Regardless, here's a fun little project to keep you entertained … back to the Craft Cave for me … have a stampy day!!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment