Wednesday, April 16, 2014

PROJECT LIFE!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!  We interrupt this Wednesday for some breaking news!!!  Stampin' Up! has partnered with Becky Higgins and Project Life!!!  Don't know what Project Life is??  It's "memory-keeping"  … similar to scrapbooking but in a new, fresh, quick, EASYn way!  To be honest I didn't REALLY take notice of it until a few weeks ago.  I was at that "M" store (shhhhhh …..) and I walked by a display that was full of Project Life products. I had seen it before but, in the past, I managed to resist the urge to stop, browse and/or BUY any of it. Two weeks ago I could resist no longer - I stopped, browsed, fell in love, and I bought a binder and journalling pages (and journaling cards) for Rebecca to scrapbook our upcoming trip to Disney World.  I was taken by how quick, easy, fun and DO-ABLE it would be for her … and me!  Of course I usually resist non Stampin' Up! lines as I'm VERY loyal to SU and always figure "if it's hot SU will come up with something similar".  Well they did better than that - they partnered with this FABULOUS company to provide us with EXCLUSIVE products in EXCLUSIVE Stampin' Up! colours and patterns!!!  Yes, my heart started to race as I read the news release and squealed loud enough to make the dog look at me and cock his head *lol*

Check out this video for more information!

I can pre-order a few products next week and YOU can order these same products starting May 1st.  When the new catalogue goes live on June 2nd we will ALL be able to order from the full offering of products.  BRING.  IT.  ON!!!  My mind is already full of project and class ideas.  Yes … I WILL start "scrapbooking" … but in this new, easy, QUICK way …. not the more traditional way.  THIS I can do!!

Until next time, have a stampy day!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment