Monday, February 17, 2014

SAB - Yay for Cards


OK OK!  I PROMISE!  Today I WILL post the Valentine cards I made for the girls!  I TOOK the pictures yesterday, I just did't POST the pictures yesterday.  I ended up spending 4 hours entering orders … then it was off to Mom's for turkey dinner (ugh!  I'm STILL full!!)

As I'm sitting here drinking my coffee (and reviewing the Weight Watcher's program *lol*)  I thought I'd post the Stampin' Up! video of the Yay for Cards Bundle.  I LOVE kits!!! Look at all the stuff you get!!  … and of course because it is over $60 ($64.30 + s/h/gst) you earn a free SAB item when you purchase it!

If you’re the kind of person who never has enough cards on hand but never has enough time to make a bunch, don’t despair! The Yay for Cards bundle pulls together what you need to create loads of cards without spending loads of time. Bundle includes:

• Happenings Simply Created Card Kit (makes 15 cards; envelopes included)
• On Its Way Simply Sent Kit (makes 8 cards; envelopes included)
• Thanks & Hello Wood-Mount Stamp Set
• Smoky Slate and Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin’ Pads
• Mini Glue Dots


Pop in again later when I PROMISE, I'll have that Valentine project to share!  Until then  have a stampy morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment