Monday, February 3, 2014

Petal Parade

Happy Monday!

I don't have long today … Alicia begged me to go to assembly today so I could watch their Zumba video … okayyyyy… should be a giggle!

So right to it.  Today is quick, quick, quick!
See?  Told ya it was quick!  I CASEd the idea from Leonie Schroder over at www.stamp-a-latte.com.  It makes a really sweet and quick Thank You note … yes, I'll be mass producing these for my customers bags!

I used the FREE Petal Parade stamp set for the "burst" along with the Simply Celebrate set for the sentiment.  I used Elegant Eggplant and Smoky Slate and Garden Green and Wld Wasabi.  I used the Itty Bitty Butterfly punch for a quick and easy embellishment … and a little rhinestone for some bling.  Love it!

Right - gotta fly … pop in again soon!  Have a stampy day :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment