Saturday, February 1, 2014

Giggle Greetings Sarcasm

Happy Saturday!

Yep, a slow start to the weekend … I'd much rather sit here drinking another cup of coffee than walking the dog and doing jumping jacks (I haaaaaate jumping jacks!! … note to self … buy a better supporting jumping jack bra …) alas … if I don't walk him by 10:00 am he comes over to me, puts his head on my lap and stares me down until I concede.  I SWEAR he can tell time!!  So I better get on with it.

Just a quick, fun one today to give you a little smile ...
Hee hee.  Love this cat from Giggle Greetings. I more or less CASEd the card from Joan Robertson at www.dailystampede.com.  I used some Retro Fresh DSP cut into a banner , used Always Artichoke for a mat, stamped the cat in Staz-on and used my blender pen with Artichoke for the grass.  I then grabbed my fancy new scissors from the mini to make some grass with a scrap of Pear Pizzazz card stock.  The sentiment is from Just' Sayin' stamped in Crushed Curry (yep, still loving that color!)  I used my Word Bubble framelits to punch out the sentiment and popped it up on dimensional.  Quick, easy and funny … it's actually is in Alicia's top 3 favourites from my board :)

That's it for today … Doodles tells me it's time to go.  Pop in again tomorrow to see a GREAT card I CASEd from Mary Fish.  It's in MY top 3 favourites from my board!  Until then, have a stampy Saturday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment