Friday, January 31, 2014

Triangle Fun!

Happy Friday!

Wow - where did the week go??!!  This week just FLEW by!  I expect the weekend will be much the same as we're busy with birthday parties and the Ice on Whyte Festival …and lots of relaxing … how is it that relaxing seems to eat away the day?  When I don't get up and at 'em - exercising at 8:30 am, showering at 9:00 and walking the dog by 9:45  - I blink and it's noon … and I've accomplished nothing!  Oh well … who wants to accomplish anything on a weekend anyway, right?

Toady's card is very very simple … but fun! …and uses more new toys ...
I was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest by Laura Bassen over at www.laurafadora.wordpress.com.  Here is her card:
I love this card!  I prefer Laura's version because the colours blend nicer than mine … but SU just doesn't have that many shades of each colour.  I would like to try this one again using some paint samples "borrowed" from the local hardware store *lol*  All you really need for this card is the new Triangle Punch found in the Occasions Mini.  I wasn't sure I *needed* a triangle punch … but I now think it's one of those tools I'll be glad I have on hand.  Sure - I COULD make a triangle using a square punch … but I'm lazy … and I like toys … :)

The sentiment is from Four You, stamped in Elegant Eggplant.  Don't ask me what the colours of the triangles are … that was a week ago that I made it!

Right.  I'm off to have my boobies squished in the lovely booby-squishing machine for my annual mammogram.  Good times!  Pop in again soon - until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment