Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Sale-a-bration Treats

Happy Wednesday … again!

Well TODAY was an epic waste of time!!  One of those days where you just spin your wheels all day.  Oh sure, you're BUSY all day (doing Lord knows what!) but you don't actually ACCOMPLISH anything.  Ugh!  HATE days like those!  I picked up a little steam after dinner and started to craft … but then there was a homework *emergency* ("Mom … can you come show me how to add a new page on my Word Document?" …Really?  The kids can reprogram my iPhone but don't know to hit the return key until you are on a new page??  Mmm hmm … I'm thinking' someone just did't want to be alone!)  Oh well … it gave me a bit of time to hit the lap top to do this post!  All good :)

So!  I promised to share with some little treats I cracked off in NO TIME using the Sweet Sorbet DSP (that is FREE with a $60 purchase starting January 28th!!) and my new Tag Topper punch from the Occasions 2014 Catalogue.

Here they are:


I cut strips of the DSP 6" long by 2" wide so they would fit inside the punch (see the video I posted a few days ago for a visual).  I simply punched each end of the strip and then scored them at 2 3/4" and 3" using my Stampin' Trimmer (LOVE that thing!!)  No … the score lines aren't EXACTLY in the middle of the tag but close enough.  Remember "don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good"!  These were supposed to be quick and easy so I threw exact measuring to the wind … and you know what??  They look fine, nobody died and nobody lost a limb!!!

I stamped the Thank You So Much from the Lots of Thanks Set in Soft Suede ... and punched it out with the Artisan Punch.  That got popped up on dimensionals after attaching two of the adorable little banners made with yet another SAB free item.

I taped a Swiss Delice chocolate inside the tag (Costco $12.99 for a bog of a LOT … over 250, I think) and then tied them shut with a 4" snippet of twine that is also one of the free SAB offerings.

That's it!  I cracked off 30 in about an hour.  An easy little treat to pop in with an order or hand to the cashier who made you smile :)

Pop in again tomorrow when I'll share my new favourite card with you!!!  Yes, it made me squeal!!  Until then … have a stampy night!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment