Tuesday, January 21, 2014

See Ya Later ….

Happy Tuesday!

A slightly slower day today … but I WILL have to spend time watching the clock so I don't miss the pre-sale ticket sales for the upcoming Katie Perry concert at 10:00 am!!!  Myself and about 45,000 other Edmonton and area moms will be on-line trying to scoop tickets so they can get an entry into the Mom-of-the-Year award with their daughters!!!  Fingers crossed!!

Today's card uses the new FREE SAB set "See Ya Later":
This is a great, versatile little set that can be used for quick and easy cards.  I stamped the sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar then cut it out with my Oval Framelits and popped it up.  I used some of the FREE SAB Sweet Sorbet DSP and my new Banner Framelits for an accident and then a strip of the Baked Brown Sugar ruffled trim along the bottom.  Three rhinestones on the candles finish it off.

See?  Just CRACKING off samples using all these new product.  Love it!

Pop in again soon for more!  Until then, have a stampy Tuesday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment