Thursday, January 30, 2014

Just Sayin'

Happy Thursday!

Ugh!  Another lousy night sleep :(  Been awake since 3:00-something … I think a nap will be in order later!  

Oh well … gives me a chance to catch up on some work - not much else to do at 4:00 am … with a cat sleeping in your armpit *lol* (makes typing a bit of a challenge!

This morning I wanted to share another card I made for my display board.  This was one I put together the DAY of my function.  I had wanted to use the "Just Sayin" set … mission accomplished:
Once again it's to a card I would call my "normal" but I love it!  I got to use a number of new products … and I just used scraps of  paper I had lying on my desk!  I used the new Kaleidoscope DSP, the new Basic Metal buttons, the free SAB twine and the Just Sayin' set and Word Bubble framelits.  The ink is Bermuda Bay - the card stock is Strawberry slush and Summer Starfruit, which was run through the new Scalloped embossing folder.  Yep … LOVE it!

Right!  5:50 am now… time for a BIIIIIG cup o' joe!  Until next time, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment