Friday, November 22, 2013

Simply Sketched Christmas


Happy Friday!

As promised, I have a project to share today while I'm relaxing in Vegas.  I can't take any credit for it, though - I CASEd it from the very talented Melissa Davies.  Hop over to her blog at www.rubberfunatics.blogspot.com .  She does some amazing works and is always full of awesome ideas.  I follow her blog and pin a LOT of her work.  This idea came directly from her:
Isn't it awesome?!?  The more of these I made the more I liked it!  SO quick and easy - simple and elegant!  I used a Whisper White base with a Whisper White layer.  I stamped the image from the Simply Sketched hostess set in Balck Staz On and then used my blender pens with Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive inks to color it.  You can't really tell from the picture but the berries have Dazzling Details added to them for a little frosted yumminess!  I stamped the greeting from More Merry Messages in black Staz-on, punched it out with the Decorative Label punch and popped it up on dimensionals.  Done!  Brilliant!  This just may be my mass-produced card for this Christmas.

Thanks again, Melissa for the card - I love your work!

Pop in again tomorrow for another project :)  Until then - have a stampy Friday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment