Saturday, November 23, 2013

Simple Snowflake CASE

Happy Saturday!

I hope you're having a great weekend so far!  Since I'm pre-posting this I can only assume I'm having a great time and that I'll be spending part of today relaxing and the other part shopping.  Just my kind of weekend!

Today's card is another CASE.  I've said it before, I'll say it again - there is no shame in CASEing - it's a compliment to the designer, as long as you give hem full credit - which I always do.  So here is a shout out to Laurie over at www.stampingupnorthwithlaurie.blogspot.com to check out her work!  She has some very clean, classy cards posted.  Here is her card that I tweaked just a little ... but it really is her creation so she gets the credit:
The card stock is Whisper White.  The layer was run through the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry embossing folder.  I then punched out the large and medium snowflake from one of the retired Big Shot Dies (I'm so sad this one is retired!).  I secured the snowflakes onto the whisper white layer using one of our retired Chocolate Chip brads (another item I was sad to see retire - I've been hoarding this little beauties for a while now ... and now I have no more chocolate ones :(  Oh well ... that which does not kill us ....)

The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and is from the carried over set Greetings of the Season.  I would recommend grabbing this set while you can.  I'm sure come May 31st it will be gone forever!

That's it for this post.  Pop in again tomorrow to see what else I have to share!  (See??  I'm making up for not posting all of last week!)  Until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment