Friday, October 18, 2013

Another Thank You Painter's Tape Style

Happy Friday! 

Woo Hoo!  I'm almost to the finish line for the week!  Yesterday was WAY to action packed for my liking!  It was a full 20 hour day and although I could REALLY justify a nap today I have one final push ... prepping for class tonight - so I'll get right to it :)

This is the second card we'll be making tonight - quick, easy and fun!
I LOVE this "Another Thank You" Photoplymer set!  This image is so big and bold (and I love the font!) that it really needs to take centre stage without too much else added to it.  Painter's Tape Technique to the rescue!  It's the perfect touch to add a *little* color without it being too busy.  I chose Crumb Cake, So Saffron and Cajun Craze on a Whisper White base (and layer).  Nice fall colors (thank you very much my beloved Color Coach!)  The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso.  I tore off three pieces of painter's tape, pressed each one into one of the ink pads, "stamped off" on a scrap piece of paper (so the ink colors weren't too bold) and then pressed each piece of tape onto the card layer.  I added a Crumb Cake Bitty Butterfly accent along with a few pearls for texture and interest.  3 minutes later I had my card!  I hope the ladies like it as much as I do!

That's it for now ... off to start cutting and packing for tonight.  Pop in again soon - I have some quick and easy Halloween treats to show off!  Until then - have a stampy Friday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment