Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mosaic Christmas

Happy Sunday!

As promised today I'm sharing my third Christmas card with you.  It's very different than the last two ... I love the clean simple look of it:
Once again I started with a Whisper White base.  This time I used a Pear Pizzazz mat.  The sentiment is again from the new Joy to the World set from the holiday mini (page 24 - $20.95 clear; $26.95 wood) and stamped in Early Espresso.  The writing is in Pear Pizzazz and is from the Background Bulders set found in the main catalogue, page 119; $20.95 clear; $27.95 wood.  The centre ornaments is stamped in Cherry Cobbler with the Mosaic Madness stamp (page 123; $22.95 clear; $32.95 wood) then punched out with the Mosaic Punch - page 180; $21.95 and popped up with a dimensional.  I added an Early Espresso Candy Dot to the centre for continuity (page 171; $7.95 per pack ... you GOTTA get these!!).  The small ornaments are made with the Merry Mini Punch pack ... this items is not in the catalogue but was carried over from last year; $22.95 for the set of three (tree, ornament and star shapes).

That's it!  Quick, clean and easy!  I'm not sure what my next project will be ... Thankgsiving?  Halloween?  ... I dunno ... but pop back soon to see what I come up with.  Until then ... have a stampy Sunday!


Tam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara, Wow, I LOVE this card; so pretty! OK, I came over from SC looking for your Wetlands painter's tape card but am sooo enjoying your blog; woo hoo! Cheers to you, Donna! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *lol* Thanks Donna ... I'm glad you are enjoying it. Thanks for looking in :)

      Delete