Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wetlands

Happy Saturday!

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... I love my *job*!  I love my stampers, my customers, my friends ... I love everything about this crazy addiction of mine.  Thanks for a great night, Ladies.  I hope you had as much fun as I did :)))

I have a lot on today so I guess I'll get right to it ... my card today is another quick, clean and easy card ...
Does it look a little familiar??  It should ... I cased myself with THIS card:
I just love the clean, crisp layout!!  For my latest creation I used yet another of my favorite new sets "Wetlands" - page 69 - $20.95 clear; $26.95 wood.  I fell in love with these little ... sandpipers?  Whatever they are I love them and they make me smile :) ... that and the font ... you know it's all about the font with me and this one is right up my butt .. I will never part with this set because of the size and font of the sayings.  Love it!  Did I mention I love it?  Love it!  So it's pretty straight forward!  I stamped the birds on Very Vanilla cards stock with Early Espresso ink and punched it out with the ovals framelits (page 186 - $32.95).  I used the larger oval for the mat in Early espresso.  They are on a mat of Crumb cake (which is matted with Early Espresso on a Vanilla base).  I used the Gorgeous Grunge splotches (page 109 - $21.95 clear; $30.95 wood) in Early Espresso ... the sentiment is from the Wetlands set, in Espresso as well.  I added 3 medium pearls for a little texture and interest.  That's it!  I like it as a Thinking of You card but it's a quick and easy masculine birthday card too!

That's it for today ... I'm off to wrap birthday presents for the party this afternoon.  Pop in again tomorrow for another project.  Until then ... have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment