Saturday, March 23, 2013

Feeling Sentimental Case - Take II

Happy Saturday!

Just a quickie today :)

Remember this card I shared last week?:
It's a case from Heather Summers (www.stampwithheather.typepad.com) but Heather's card had more detail.  I had planned to use tha above card for my party and Stamp-a-Stack last weekend ... but of course I couldn't leave well enough alone and decided to go with a version that was virtually identical to Heather's.  Here is the ramped up version:
Wow ... look at the difference taking the picture at night vs during the day makes!  Anyway - the second one just has some added embellishments on it.  I used the Ticket Duo punch and sponged it with some Early Espresso ink, the Victorian Trim Lace and the Jewellery tag punch (in espresso) and attached the whole thing with a gold brad.  It really adds a lot of interest to the card with very little extra work or material.  Love it!  Thanks Heather :)

Pop in again to see my first card made for this month's Stamp-Set-of-the-Month Club cards using Field Flowers.  Until then have a stampy Saturday :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment