Sunday, February 17, 2013

French Foliage "Thoughts"

Happy Sunday!

Another quick one just to bring me up-to-date on my projects ...

Here is another card I made with the "French Foliage" set (page 86 - $17.95 clear; $24.95 wood)
Hmmm ... my lighting is off a little so the colors aren't "true" but still pretty, no?  I used a hint of Always Artichoke as a layer behind the whisper white panels.  I stamped the leaves in More Mustard and then used my Cajun Craze marker to color around the edges and the stems to add a little hint of fall to them.  The splotches are in artichoke, as is the sentiment.  I used the sentiment from Word Play (page 135; $35.95 clear; $51.95 wood) - I don't personally like the full phrase "You're in my thoughts you're in my heart" ... a little to cheesey for my liking ... but I do like the You're in my thoughts part ... so I used my artichoke marker to color just that part of the sentiment before stamping.  I used some of the Naturals Designer Buttons (page 176 - $6.95) with mini glue dots for accents.  I really like this card - it's very calm .. just what you want when you are telling someone you are thinking about them.

So that's it!  I think I'm up to date on my projects!  Let's see what I can come up with next, shall we??  Have a stampy day :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment