Monday, October 29, 2012

Flowering Flourishes Sympathy

Happy Monday!!!

HOW did it get to be 1:49 pm already??!!  I swear the days that I don't have anything formally planned to do go the fastest!!  So just a quickie today.

This is the card I made for my Stamp-Set-of-the-Month group using the Flowering Flourishes set.  Do you own this one?  It's on my "Must Have" list!
OK ... so it's a little blurry (what else is new??!!) but at least you can see the shimmer on it!

I stamped the Flowering Flourishes image in Versamark and then sprinkled it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder and heated it.  Soooo sparkly!  I stamped the sentiment (from Love & Sympathy - page 54 of the catty; $14.95 clear; $19.95 wood) in Island Indigo ink.  I punched out some Indigo butterflies with the Beautiful Wings Emboslits (page 188 - $14.95) and attached them with glue dots and added some rhinestones.  The lacy border in Indigo is made with the Finishing Touches Edgelits (page 190, $11.95).  This is the first time I've used that edgelit - I love it!!  I popped the white layer up on dimensionals.  This is so pretty, simply but elegant.  I just love this card!

Have you heard about the AWESOME ONE DAY SALE that Stampin' Up is putting on today only?  All stamps (except Hostess stamps, bundled stamps and Digital Brush stamps) are 15% off!  They are also offering FREE digital downloads all this week ... as well as 50% off all Digital Kits!  If that weren't enough for one day they have also released a brand new kit for sale.  Check it out!:

Get everything you need to make six cards for only $17.95 (item 132319)! If six isn't enough, add Note Cards to your order (item 107311) The kit includes extra rhinestones in case you want to "bling it up" a little more!

To assemble the cards:
  1. Stamp the doily image in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink three times on the card and once on the envelope, re-inking between uses.
  2. Stamp "Friends" in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink on the front of the card.
  3. Adhere the flowers to the card. Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.
Right - I'm off to the craft room to work on the girls' Halloween Treats.  Pop back soon as I have a number of projects to share from the birthday party I did for an 11 year old yesterday.  The girls loved the projects!

Have a stampy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment