Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Christmas Blessings and Watercolor Winter

Happy Wednesday!

What's happenin' today?  Well, around here it's starting to look a lot like Christmas!  I'm busy setting up my stations for tomorrow's Christmas Stamp-A-Stack and maybe, just MAYBE we're going to set up the Christmas Tree!  *lol*  That's one of the things I had planned to do this summer but it hasn't happened yet - I figure "what better time" than for my Christmas Card party??  Taking a look, however, I don't think there will be room in the basement for it :(  We'll see ... if not this week then hopefully next.  The kids would LOVE to put it up in the middle of summer!!

So ... as I procrastinate on everything else I thought I'd post my last to cards for you :)  First up is a variation on this one:

While I absolutely LOVE this card I needed to change it up for my Stamps-a-Stack because my next (and FAVORITE) card uses the same image.  So I tweaked it a little and came up with this one:
 Can you see it?  You have look a bit harder to see the irridescent ice image in the left corner.  It is the image from Christmas Blessings.  I added some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and the sentiments from More Merry Messages (popped up on dimensionals) and a rhinestone to top it off.  Hmm - looks a lot better in person than it does here - stupid camera!

Well ... onwards and upwards ... now for my new favorite!!!  Check this baby out!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH - LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!  SO clean, simple and elegant!!!  I LOVE the black and white!!  I LOVE the splash of glitter (from the dazzling details glue), I LOVE the image (from Watercolor Winter stamped in black Staz-on), I LOVE the font of the sentiment (from More Merry Messages) and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOOOOVE the embossed squiggle in the middle!!!!  I made that using the Adorning Accents Folder ($10.95 - page 188 of the IBC).  Yep, my new favorite!!!!

OK - gotta fly - the girls are having a knock-em-down-drag-em-out fight about something - should go see if there is any blood ...

Have a stampy day!!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment