Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thank You Notes

Happy Saturday!  Hope you had a fun one!  We had great plans to have outdoor fun ... but Mother Nature decided to throw a wrench on our plans so indoor fun it was!  Here is what the girls and I got up to:



Good .. messy .. fun!

So ... just a quickie (the children should probably be in bed by now!) ...

A few days ago I needed to make my little Thank You cards to go in my club orders.  I saw a little swap at Convention that I desperately wanted to copy ... but a) my memory wasn't as good as I thought it was and b) it was more time consuming than I wanted it to be.  Here was my version (inspired by a mystery demonstrators swap card) ...
Hmm ... looking at it below my painting ... I think I'm in a primary-color-kinda-mood these days *lol*  I simply used the Wacky Wishes Hostess set in Real Red and my Taseful Trim Bigz Die to cut the zig-zags in Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Gumball Green.  I made the card a 3 x 3 card.  It's ok.  Didn't blow my hair back, though ... so I moved on to these QUICK and EASY Thank-Yous ...


Again, a little card - 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.  I used the new Affection Collection stamp set (from the Holiday mini - you can order from it starting Aug 1).  The sentiment is from "Made for You" (a must have little set!)  Pretty basic!  I stamped the main image in either Midnight Muse or Raspberry Ripple and then the sentiment in MM, RR or Summer Starfruit (I'm DETERMINED to use this color ... it really isn't that "bad" when you pair it with the other In Color colors!)  Each card has one of the new In Color Dahlias stuck on it with a glue dot.  Wa-low!  Quick and easy :)

That's it for tonight ... I have a few more fold-up scrap albums to show off ... just putting the finishing touches on the Christmas album so pop back again soon!  In the meantime .... Have a stampy night!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment