Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Betsy's Blossom

Happy Wednesday!

MAN today was a full day.  By noon I had already take the girls to school, gone for blood work, dropped off an order, gone to London Drugs, gone to Safeway, gone to my Dad's, gone to the dentist, gone to the chiropractor and then gone back to my Dad's before heading home!  The afternoon was about as busy but at least it was all home based!  I'm shattered! 

I just tried to make yet another card ... and failed.  I don't know what my problem is!  I just want to make a nice, big, simple, clean birthday card and it just isn't coming to me!  You would think that with access to 248,000 card samples I would find SOMETHING ... but no.  I'm just not luvin' what I'm coming up with.  Maybe tomorrow ....

Well - until then lets look at another one I DO like ... I can't take credit for this one - I cased it from Jennifer Tinko (Stampin' on the Fly).  Here is my version:
I used the new 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon in Daffodil Delight - the paper is from Floral District.  The inks are Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade and Daffodil Delight.  The sentiment is from the new set "Made for You". (pg 44 ... very inexpensive ... $10.95 for clear; $14.95 for wood!) Oh!  And of course the main images are from Betsy's Blossom.  This set is really starting to grow in me!

Ok ... I'm off to do some more R&D for that perfect last card ... sigh ... it's hard being this anal *lol*.  Have a stampy night :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment